Looking for a job and want to work with the best? Check out our open positions below.
Calling all ambitious graduates! Fantastic opportunities for go-getting graduates to join our exciting organization now available!
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a structured two-year graduate training program, in an organization driving transformational change, which will provide you with the foundation to become leaders of our future.
As a graduate on the graduate program, you will have an incredible opportunity to make a genuine contribution to future success from day one. From the start you’ll have a real role, with real responsibilities, enabling you to build on the knowledge and skills gained during your study of focus. The size and rapid transformation of our client ensures that new opportunities constantly arise, but they are not so large that you will become ‘lost’ in the crowd. As you demonstrate your capabilities, we will keep you constantly challenged, providing you with opportunities to take on exciting roles within our international group of companies.
In addition to your role, the comprehensive development program includes:
- A structured induction program;
- Group training sessions covering technical, business and people skills;
- Site visits, including overseas;
- Group projects using live case studies and key projects;
- Networking opportunities with senior managers and peers;
- The opportunity to be mentors and ambassadors for the graduate program in future years.
We understand that talent comes in all shapes and sizes and therefore offer a variety of graduate opportunities to suit your skill set. We are looking for graduates to work within the following disciplines:
- Business Development, Product Management, Sales Management, Manufacturing Engineer and Manufacturing Planner.
One thing is for sure though, where you start out will not limit where you can go if you demonstrate aptitude and a passion for other disciplines.
Graduates will hold a 3.2GPA or higher Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Commercial, Business, Economics, Manufacturing Engineering degree or other technical discipline. To begin with you will be based in Morristown, Tennessee, but flexibility on location will maximize your opportunity. Written and verbal fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in additional languages is not a requirement but is like to be an advantage. You must be able to prove you have the right to work in the US and obtain a valid passport.
In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment our client will give you the tools, support and encouragement needed to thrive and quickly build a successful career. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate; you will be challenged and motivated and constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Email your resume to: Leigh.Boyte@Renold.com
Purchasing Manager- Supports Strategic Sourcing/Procurement/Shipping and Receiving with the development and implementation of robust operational and supplier rating systems, meeting product cost targets, production schedule, quality objectives and delivery for Renold Jeffrey. Plays a key role in integrating suppliers early in the process to optimize design and cost. Assists in developing a supply base for procuring complex and strategic materials, products, supplies and services. Coordinates and leads efforts to address chronic supplier performance issues. Leads the activities for product transfers to include procurement strategy, part number development and teaming with sales to forecast demand and demand planning. Develops strategy and executes key projects/programs to reduce costs and improve quality year over year.
- Assists/ manages the development and implementation of integrating supply base that supports product development and order fulfillment which will significantly impact Renold Jeffrey’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and maintains an ongoing relationship with suppliers to monitor and improve performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; obtains assistance from other functional areas such as quality, product engineering, etc. as appropriate. Leads the negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, and implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring the Company meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
- Collects cost data and prepares supplier cost/industry analyses. Utilizes and develops continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing appropriate supply management tools. Leads in the development of supplier score card program.
- Works with engineers and suppliers on product specification, making recommendations to ensure a quality product at the lowest total cost by meeting cost targets and are implemented in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to lead/assist in target costing and cost management support for product development, cost goals. Implements communication plans to key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Develops and improve Supply Chain Management processes to support order fulfillment, operations and Product development.
- Position owns purchase price variance results for the business.
- Provides work direction and coaching to direct reports.
Employee must have a two year Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and 5-7 years related experience in purchasing or related field, CPM/APICS certification is highly desirable.
Maintenance Mechanic- Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, and physical structures. Troubleshoots and repairs a variety of systems including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Attends the job during scheduled hours.
- Follows all departmental and company safety rules / procedures.
- Receives instructions, requirements, and work orders for the job.
- Uses various test equipment, listens for unusual sounds or visually observes machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment, rebuilds, or installs new or repaired parts.
- Provides preventative maintenance on equipment, machines, and facilities including but not limited to: Piping, HVAC systems, machining, presses, furnaces, welding and fabrication machinery, power sweepers, vehicles, and tractors.
- Repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Reads, interprets, comprehends prints, layouts, and schematics.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of facility and the grounds, including mowing and painting duties.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Operates a variety of power and hand tools; cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and machines parts and components as necessary, using lathes, mills, drill presses, threading equipment,ect.
- Operates manlifts, towmotors, tractors, and cranes.
- Fabricates and repairs steel or wooden racks, benches, partitions, containers, tanks, or other items needed for production or the facility.
- Completes appropriate paperwork or computer entries.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Email your resume to: Leigh.Boyte@Renold.com