Abrasion Resistant Chain
Some applications demand a specific solution. Trying to run a standard specification chain in a harsh environment will lead to dramatically reduced working life, possible chain failure and expensive downtime and all this can be avoided by specifying the chain that's designed for the job.
Abrasive environments such as brick and tile manufacture, which are characterised by dust and debris, are perfect examples of applications that demand the inclusion of Renold Sovereign chain. Renold Sovereign includes a particular surface treatment that ensures greatly increased wear resistance. The chain is able to withstand the effect of dust and debris infiltrating the bearing areas between pins, bushes and plates, an effect that would quickly grind away a standard specification chain.
- Agricultural machinery
- Brick manufacture
- Cementitious environments
- Metal working
- Roof tile production
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sizes available: 0.5 inch to 1 inch pitch
- Available to BS and ANSI standards
- Resilient, durable components
- Up to 3 times longer wear life than standard chain in harsh environments
- Up to 4 times longer wear life than low maintenance chain in harsh environments.
- Reduced pin wear
- Suitable for high speed or heavy load applications
- Excellent reliability giving reduced maintenance costs
- Ideal for situations of irregular or restricted maintenance