Renold Hydro-Service: Corrosion Resistant Roller Chain
Renold Hydro-Service is more cost-effective than stainless steel and lasts up to 30 times longer in a corrosive environment than standard carbon chain in applications that have to deal with water or salt spray. It is ideal for wash-down environments. Hydro-Service chain is also more economical, and stronger, than stainless steel.
Each component is mechanically treated prior to assembly to ensure consistent, secure protection. The surface treatment is free of hexavalent chrome, complying with legislation relating to environmental and health & safety considerations
Superior corrosion resistance.
- Last as much as 30 times longer than standard carbon steel
- Hexavalent chrome free
- 350 hours corrosion protection during salt spray tests to DIN 50021
- Cold extruded, solid bush and roller delivering maximum Renold performance
- Plates and rollers shot peened to our exact specifications
- Wear and fatigue resistance that delivers maximum working life
- Lubrication that improves wear performance