Looking for a job and want to work with the best? Check out our open positions below.
Director of Quality and Continuous Improvement- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Oversees EH&S programs and compliance within the EH&S department.
- Serves as the QMS Management Representative and is duly authorized on matters pertaining to the Quality Management System (QMS); responsible for the development, documentation, implementation, maintenance, effectiveness of and continual improvement of the QMS.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals. This will include coordination of Management review and leading 3rd party and internal audits.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interprets quality control philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle. This will also include coordination of 3rd party support for product validation where required.
- Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department.
- Works with vendors to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use. This will include coordination of internal group databases and management of inter company SQI issues.
- Creates and directs environmental test functions.
- Plays active role on quality management teams within organization. Support the collection and communication of key measures and KPI’s to include PPM, scrap and cost of non-conformance.
- Investigate, record, and respond to customer complaints.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in technical discipline, and at least 5-7 years of equivalent experience as Sr. Quality Engineer/Manager. Must be Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certified.
Email your resume to: Leigh.Boyte@Renold.com
Purchasing Manager- Supports Strategic Sourcing/Procurement/Shipping and Receiving with the development and implementation of robust operational and supplier rating systems, meeting product cost targets, production schedule, quality objectives and delivery for Renold Jeffrey. Plays a key role in integrating suppliers early in the process to optimize design and cost. Assists in developing a supply base for procuring complex and strategic materials, products, supplies and services. Coordinates and leads efforts to address chronic supplier performance issues. Leads the activities for product transfers to include procurement strategy, part number development and teaming with sales to forecast demand and demand planning. Develops strategy and executes key projects/programs to reduce costs and improve quality year over year.
- Assists/ manages the development and implementation of integrating supply base that supports product development and order fulfillment which will significantly impact Renold Jeffrey’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and maintains an ongoing relationship with suppliers to monitor and improve performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; obtains assistance from other functional areas such as quality, product engineering, etc. as appropriate. Leads the negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, and implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring the Company meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
- Collects cost data and prepares supplier cost/industry analyses. Utilizes and develops continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing appropriate supply management tools. Leads in the development of supplier score card program.
- Works with engineers and suppliers on product specification, making recommendations to ensure a quality product at the lowest total cost by meeting cost targets and are implemented in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to lead/assist in target costing and cost management support for product development, cost goals. Implements communication plans to key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Develops and improve Supply Chain Management processes to support order fulfillment, operations and Product development.
- Position owns purchase price variance results for the business.
- Provides work direction and coaching to direct reports.
Employee must have a two year Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and 5-7 years related experience in purchasing or related field, CPM/APICS certification is highly desirable.
Maintenance Mechanic- Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, and physical structures. Troubleshoots and repairs a variety of systems including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Attends the job during scheduled hours.
- Follows all departmental and company safety rules / procedures.
- Receives instructions, requirements, and work orders for the job.
- Uses various test equipment, listens for unusual sounds or visually observes machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment, rebuilds, or installs new or repaired parts.
- Provides preventative maintenance on equipment, machines, and facilities including but not limited to: Piping, HVAC systems, machining, presses, furnaces, welding and fabrication machinery, power sweepers, vehicles, and tractors.
- Repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Reads, interprets, comprehends prints, layouts, and schematics.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of facility and the grounds, including mowing and painting duties.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Operates a variety of power and hand tools; cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and machines parts and components as necessary, using lathes, mills, drill presses, threading equipment,ect.
- Operates manlifts, towmotors, tractors, and cranes.
- Fabricates and repairs steel or wooden racks, benches, partitions, containers, tanks, or other items needed for production or the facility.
- Completes appropriate paperwork or computer entries.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Email your resume to: Leigh.Boyte@Renold.com